Please Read Through the Entirety of the Email. If You Have Any Follow Up Questions, Please Reach Out Via Email ( Larry@Force-Sports.com), and We Will Be Happy to Answer Them.
Remeber That Players Have 72 Hours to Respond With Their Acceptance or Declination of This Opportunity with a deposit of $275.
Force UA Fall Ball is a new chapter of Force baseball geared towards the top players in our organization that want to extend their player development into the Fall. The staff for Force UA Fall Ball (Listed Below) are eagerly awaiting the beginning of this coming fall season. Please see the details below, for all that is included, and what's to come.
- Professional Coaching
- 2 One and a Half Hour College Style Practices
- 2 PBR (Prep Baseball Report) Showcase Tournaments
- 3 Highly Competitive Sports Force Park Sandusky Tournaments
- Hat | Dri Fit Shirt |
- Arm Care Program | Velocity Training
- Conditioning | Speed Training Program
UA FORCE FALL BALL STAFF
- Jeremy Coleman | INF | Hitting
- Larry Mosley | OF | Hitting
- Matt Lynch |Pitching | Condtioning
- Brian Ruiz | INF | OF | Hitting
- Gio Vargas | Catching | Hitting
- Ryan Vargo | Pitching | Conditioning
- Todd Ratica | Pitching | Condtioning
- Trent Dalton | INF | Hitting
- Mike Burke | Pitching | Condtioning